I really enjoyed doing the questionnaire blog last time so thought I would have a go at doing another one. This one was on another friend's blog. Let's see how I get on.
Closed. My bedroom is quite small so I have some stuff packed in front of my wardrobe when I go to bed, so it doesn't stay open.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
3. Have you ever ‘done it’ in a hotel room?
4.Where is your next vacation?
Haven't been on holiday in ages. So if I did have a "holiday" it would probably be staying at home but having days out.
5. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No. We did have a traffic cone in our kitchen at uni for a while in the first year. Not entirely sure how it got there. It just appeared one morning, so I am assuming someone brought it home with them after a night out!
6. Who do you think reads these?
7. Do you have a calendar in your room?
Yes, its a Westie Puppy one. So cute.
8. Where are you?
At home in the front room.
9. What’s your plan for the day?
Do some reading, relax, do some crafts and spend a few hours working on my next dissertation chapter.
10. Are you reading any books right now?
Yes. I always have a few on the go. I am reading Peter Kay's second autobiography, I am re-reading Labyrinth by Kate Mosse (there was a TV version on over Easter which made me what to re-read the book) a few dissertation related books and a couple of others.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Yes! I also count the cracks in the pavement! Not when I am in a rush though!
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
No, I don't think so. Not even when I was a kid.
13. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Erm.... don't think so.
14. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Absolutely not! Pens and Pencils are precious! You don't treat them like that. I hate it when I lend a pen to someone and I get it back with teeth marks in the end. How disgusting and how disrespectful of someone else's property!
15. What is your “Song of the Week”?
"If you could see me now" The Script
16. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes it just annoys me when they claim it isn't really pink when it clearly is!
17. Do you still watch cartoons?
Absolutely! Simpsons, Family Guy, Looney Tunes, Disney films, etc etc.
18. What is your favourite love movie?
The Proposal starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. Closely followed by 10 Things I Hate About You (Heath Ledger!) and The Truth About Cats and Dogs. I think this shows I am a very strange individual!
19. What do you drink with dinner?
Orange Squash, Diet Coke or Chilled Water. If I am out for a meal and not driving then I will have a Budweiser Shandy.
20. What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in?
I don't dip them in anything. I don't do sauces.
21. What is your favourite food/cuisine?
Favourite food item is fresh white crusty bread with a nice piece of chedder cheese! Also very into cheese on toast at the moment! Favourite meal....... don't really have one.
22. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
So so so many to mention! I love films!! Pirates of the Caribbean (all four), Twilight Saga, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Indiana Jones Trilogy (not the recent one), Rock of Ages, The Proposal, 10 Things I Hate About You, The Truth About Cats and Dogs, A Knights Tale, Sherlock Holmes, X-Men franchise, the list goes on and on!
23. Last person you hugged/kissed?
Probably my Dad.
24. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No, but I was a Brownie!
25. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
LMFAO! Absolutely not! No one wants to see that!!
26. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Last week. I wrote a short letter to Andy.
27. Can you change the oil on a car?
Theoretically yes, but I have never done it on my own. Always had someone else there who knew what they were doing!
28. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
29. Run out of gas?
No. That's something I am paranoid about so I always make sure I fill up if I am getting low.
30. Favourite kind of sandwich?
Cheese! Closely followed by Sausage Sandwich!!
31. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Frosties cereal!! They're ggggrrrreat! Hehehe!
32. What is your usual bedtime?
Any time between 12 and 2am. I have always been a night owl, and while writing my dissertation I have got worse as I tend to write better in the evening.
33. Are you lazy?
No. I am very hard working and take pride in everything I do, even something as stupid as washing up or hoovering. If you are going to spend time doing something then you should do it properly and the best you can do! I don't find it easy to do nothing.
34. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Never did Halloween as its not a big thing in Britain and certainly wasn't in the 1980s.
35. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Not at the moment, but did used to subscribe to BBC History Magazine and Museums Association (Museum Journal).
36. Which are better, legos or lincoln logs?
37. Are you stubborn?
38. Ever watch soap operas?
Yes. I do watch Eastenders and I have to watch Coronation Street as Dad likes it. Unless I am busy doing something else of course!
39. Afraid of heights?
40. Sing in the car?
Yes! Loud and Proud as long as I am on my own!
41. Dance in the shower?
No, too dangerous! Might slip over and knowing me I would and I would hurt myself badly!
42. Dance in the car?
43. Ever used a gun?
Yes, when I was a kid.
44. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No! I love Musicals!! They are fabulous!!
45. Is Christmas stressful?
It can be if you are not organised or if you let things get on top of you. Its also tough if you don't have much money and you still want to do/get certain things.
46. Ever eat a pierogi?
Have no idea what this is. Just googled it. Nope never had them.
47. Major annoyance right now?
The Government, in particular the Department of Work and Pensions! Plus a few other things.
48. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Nurse, Archaeologist, Writer, Artist, Teacher, and Art Shop Owner!
49. Do you believe in ghosts?
50. Ever have a deja-vu feeling?
Yes, quite often.
51. Do you take a vitamin daily?
I take Iron Tablets, but that's because I am anaemic.
52. Wear slippers?
Yes, I have lovely slippers. Keep my feet nice and warm too in this freezing cold weather!
53. Wear a bath robe?
Yes. I love my fluffy dressing gown! I also have light weight summer ones too!
54. What do you wear to bed?
Either nightdress or pyjamas.
55.Tesco, Sainsburys or Morrisons?
Tesco or Morrisons
56. Nike or Adidas?
Depends what I am buying. Not really fussed.
57. Wotsits or Quavers?
58. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
59. Ever hear of, “gorp”?
60. Ever taken karate?
Yes. Did one lesson and hated it. My Mum's weird solution to being bullied!
61. Ever kissed someone of the same sex?
62. Can you curl your tongue?
63. Ever won a spelling bee?
64. Ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes. Embarrassing when it happens, but yes I have done.
65. Own any record albums?
I did have one or two. Think they are in storage now
66. Own a record player?
I did up till a few years ago when I changed my hi-fi system.
67. Regularly burn incense?
68. Ever been in love?
Don't think so.
69. Hot tea or cold tea?
70. Tea or coffee?
Tea! Coffee smells gorgeous but tastes vile!
71. Favourite kind of cookie?
Don't eat cookies, but my favourite sweet biscuit (only one I eat) is Ginger Nuts.
72. Can you swim well?
Yes, but I haven't swum in years.
73. Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
74. Are you patient?
I can be very patient..........!
75. Ever won a contest?
Not that I can remember. Don't really do contest type things.
76. Ever had plastic surgery?
77. Which are better black or green olives?
Neither. Both smell vile. Can't physically put them in my mouth. Absolutely stink!
78. Can you knit or crochet?
I can knit
79. Wash room or bathroom?
80. Do you want to get married?
If it happens it happens
81. Who was your High School crush?
I guy called Bret English. So embarrassing now!
82. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No I am not a child or a pathetic excuse of a person.
83. Do you have kids?
84. Do you want kids?
If they happen then that would be great and if not that would be fine too. If I did have kids I would want to call a boy Joshua Thomas or Jake James and if I had a girl, Molly Georgina or Megan Elizabeth.
85. What kind of mum are you?
I don't have kids so can't really answer that one.
86. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes I miss Andy an awful lot at the moment. I also miss my Mum, because she has been going through a lot lately and I always miss my Aunty Gina as she is no longer with us.
87. Who do you want to see right now?
Andy!! Really wish he lived a lot closer and was here!! I would also like to see my Mum and give her a hug. I always want to see Gina as I always want to talk to her and ask her opinion/advice on things.