Friday 9 March 2012

Crafty Claires Blog

Just a quick little note to say that if you enjoyed the recent photos of my lovely Easter Cards then please also follow my other blog Crafty Claires thecraftguide.blogspot.com

The blog has been set up between me and my crafty friend and we will be talking about our crafting endeavours, showcasing our latest crafty creations and reporting back about craft fairs we have attended. As you know my craft of choice is papercraft namely decoupage and embossing.  My friend (or No 2) is interested in crochet, knitting, sewing, fabric crafts and tons more!

Please follow Crafty Claires and our crafty adventures!

P.S: We will be at St. Barnabas Church, Bexhill this Saturday (10th March) from 10am - 4pm for their monthly craft fair if your local and want to pop in!


No comments:

Post a Comment